56,00€ – 280,00€
- Spanish private lessons online
- Flexible timetable
- Same price for 1 or 2 students
- Additional information
Private lessons offer the flexibility to build your own learning program. You can book private lessons by themselves or you can add them to your group course. The price is the same for one or two people which means that you can share the costs with another person. You would have to bring the second person though. Why not pair up with your classmates from the group course? The classtimes can be agreed and can be anytime between 9.00 and 20.00 from Monday to Friday and on weekends at a surcharge.
- Classes per week: Please choose between 3 options:
- Option #1: 10 hours per week, 2 hours per day from Monday to Friday
- Option #2: 5 hours per week: 2 hours on Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday, 1 hour on Friday
- Option #3: 2 hours per week, 1 hour on one day and another hour another day, days are free to choose (for example Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6pm to 7pm or 8am to 9am).
- Group size: 1 students. You can bring another person and share the cost (same price for one or two students)
- Start date(s): Any day of the week
- Lessons length: 60 minutes
- Levels: All. From complete beginners to C2.
- Price: 28€ per lesson, weekends at a surcharge
How to book your lessons
- Click on “Choose an option” above to select the amount of lessons you want to reserve for now
- Then click “Book”, afterwards on “View Cart” and then on “Proceed to Checkout”
- Once you have finished the reservation process, we will contact you by email to confirm the lesson times with you.
Did you know?
Once you have taken a class with us we consider you a student of the school and you are eligible for our discounts. For example a 20% on our courses in our school centre in Ibiza. Please see more on our discounts page.
Your teacher will adapt the class to your personal learning objectives. If you want to use a book or if the teachers thinks it is a good mean to reach your objectives, we will use a book for your class. The teacher will tell you which and where to purchase it.
Before we start, we will ask you for a detailed description of your learning objective and your current level of Spanish. If necessary, we will take a level test with you. Based on this, our teachers establish a learning plan and choose the best learning materials for you.
No. Students of any age can have classes.
According to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) and the syllabus of the Instituto Cervantes, there is a relatively exact description of the contents of each language level. As an accredited language school, we teach all contents in a structured manner and with a practical approach. Please click on Levels and Objectives to see how many hours you need per level.
Yes. Private lessons are suitable for any level. For beginners starting from scratch as well as for learners with already existing knowledge of Spanish.
The Instituto de Idiomas Ibiza uses course books according to the Instituto Cervantes developed especially for intensive course in Spain. The course book’s objective is to teach the Spanish language with the best possible methodology and we enrich them with extra materials, class audios and internet ressources.
If you wish so, yes. We will adapt your private lessons to your schedule. While homework assignments are a wonderful way to progress even while you are not in class with your teacher, there is no obligation. We will ask you if you want homework or not.
Yes. In this case, please inform us by Email at email@example.com. We will apply our cancellation policy for private lessons. If you cancel
- more than 24 hours in advance: no charge
- between 12 and 24 hours in advance: charge of 50% of the classes of the day
- between 0 and 12 hours in advance: charge of 50% of the classes of the day
It is not possible to cancel or change classes on a weekend. For example, to cancel the classes on a Saturday/Sunday/Monday on a Saturday/Sunday.
Pretty much anytime from Monday to Friday between 8am and 10pm depending on teacher availability. On weekends at a surcharge. We have many teachers and and can adpat in general pretty well to your busy schedule.
If you wish so, please let us know. The course certificate contains the level after finishing the course and the assistance.
- On this webseite:
- Choose the duration and add the weeks to the cart
- Type in your personal details
- To checkout pay with your credit card through Paypal (you don´t need a Paypal account)
- By email:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will send you the enrolment form
- Make the payment and we will confirm the course
During the booking of your course, we will discuss the accommodation with you and help you with the booking. It is very simple.
2 lessons, 5 lessons, 10 lessons