171,00€ – 1.368,00€
- Spanish online intensive course
- Classes 5 days per week
- Includes online leisure activities
- Additional information
Intensive Online Spanish lessons to give your Spanosh level a good push. 5 days a week, in the morning or in the afternoon. With your group and classmates, with our nice and professional teachers and our proven class materials.
- Classes per week: 20 group classes
- Classes per day: 4 classes of 50 minutes
- Contents: General Spanish on your level (according to level test)
- Leisure activities: 2-3 online activities included at no extra charge
- Course duration: Minimum 1 week, maximum 52 weeks (length and breaks can be chosen freely)
- 9am-12.50pm (8:am-11.50am UK time) or 1pm-4:50pm (12pm-3:50pm UK time)
- Monday to Friday
- Start dates: Every Monday, Complete beginners approximately every 2 weeks (please consult)
- Group size = 6 students average, maximum 8
- Levels: All levels available. From absolute beginners to C2.
€190€€171 per week
How to book?
- Please choose the amount of weeks under “Weeks” and then click on “Book”. You will then see the enrolment form and you will also be able to make your payment by credit/debit card or bank transfer.
- We will send you the official booking confirmation within 24 hours (or the day after the weekend/public holiday).
- Please also take into account our FAQ section below on this site.
Yes, you will need the course ebook. The price is €18 and you will have a prime access to all levels of this book. The access is available for 12 months. You can also purchase it in paper format anywhere online or locally. Most students only use the ebook though.
If you already have some knowledge of the Spanish language, you can start anytime. If you are complete beginner or want to start from scratch, you can start at certain start dates which are approximately twice per month. Please consult the exact dates.
After the level test, we will assign you the corresponding group for your level and you will participate in the classe twice a week. We learn and practice all four skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing while also learning the corresponding grammar to make you speak correctly and fluently.
The average age of our students is approximately 32 years. During the most part of the year, our students are somewhere between 25 and 50 years old. During the summer months in july and august, there are also additionally students between 18 and 22 years approximately as this is the time of the xear when they can travel. For this reason there a little more students at the school between May and October in comparison to the rest of the year when there are a little less students.
According to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) and the syllabus of the Instituto Cervantes, there is a relatively exact description of the contents of each language level. As an accredited language school, we teach all contents in a structured manner and with a practical approach. Please click on Levels and Objectives to see how many hours you need per level.
Yes. We start new groups for complete beginners approximately twice a month. Just ask us about the exact dates and the class times. If you prefer, you can also just make the booking and safe your place. We will then inform you about the next starting date and the timetable.
You can determmine the duration.
You are paying the course by weeks. After the 8th week you will receive a discount for any further week. You can also take breaks in between.
Many students, for example, take a break of 1-3 weeks after 3-6 weeks of classes and continue after the break again in a different group.
The Instituto de Idiomas Ibiza uses course books according to the Instituto Cervantes developed especially for intensive course in Spain. The course book’s objective is to teach the Spanish language with the best possible methodology and we enrich them with extra materials, class audios and internet ressources.
- the classes as described
- the weekly online leisure activties
- a course certificate
If you have the feeling that your group’s level is too hard for you or that you can’t follow well or that everything is too easy, please let us know. We have many groups and we can change you to another group.
Usually yes. Let us know straight away when you know that you can’t make it to a class and we won’t count the class.
If you wish so, please let us know. The course certificate contains the level after finishing the course and the assistance.
Our academic coordinators are highly qualified and will analyse in details your level test results as well as your weekly self evaluation. According to the results you will be placed in the best group for your level. In case, on the first day, you have the feeling that the level is too difficult or too easy, please let us know. We will test you again and place you in a group which feels right for you.
Any month of the year. The minimum duration you can choose is 1 week. Most students choose 2-8 weeks or even longer durations. You may join this course from any Monday of the year.
- On this webseite:
- Choose the duration and add the weeks to the cart
- Type in your personal details
- To checkout pay with your credit card through Paypal (you don´t need a Paypal account)
- By email:
- Contact us at email@example.com
- We will send you the enrolment form
- Make the payment and we will confirm the course
During the booking of your course, we will discuss the accommodation with you and help you with the booking. It is very simple.
1 Week, 10 weeks, 11 weeks, 12 weeks, 2 Weeks, 3 Weeks, 4 Weeks, 5 weeks, 6 weeks, 7 weeks, 8 weeks, 9 weeks