235,00€ – 420,00€
- Spanish intensive course + Paella cooking class
- An unique Spanish immersion experience in Ibiza
- Choose durations between 1 and 2 weeks
- Additional information
Spanish Intensive course + Interactive Paella Cooking Class
A unique immersion experience on the most unique island of Spain. Join our highly popular Spanish intensive courses on your level, no matter if you are a beginner, intermediate speaker or already fluent, and combine it with our unique Paella Cooking Class in a garden by the beach in beautiful Ibiza Town.
The course always starts on the first Monday of the month. The start dates for 2022 are as follows:
- May 2nd
- June 6th
- July 4th
- August 1st
- September 5th
- October 3rd
You can also start any Monday by booking our general 20 lessons/week course.
At Instituto de Idiomas Ibiza, Ibiza Town, Ibiza, Islas Baleares, España.
The participants of this program are adults of any age. While most are between 25 and 50 sometimes there are some who might be younger and pretty much always there are some participants over 50.
Statistically, the average age in the school is over 30 years all year round. From approximately mid-june until mid-september we also have younger ages among our students between 18 and 30.
What is included?
There are three parts in this program although the accommodation is optional and can be booked independently from the school.
- Our General Spanish Intensive Course of 20 lessons per week according to your current level of Spanish
- Half day Paella Cooking class in the school garden
- Optionally accommodation in a shared apartment, home stay or hotel (to be booked separately) or can be booked independently from the school
1. General Spanish 20 group lessons per week
- Lessons per week: 20 lessons per week
- Duration: Choose between 1 or 2 weeks. If you wish to have a longer course you can book the 20 lessons/week course without Paella classes on top.
- Course content: General Spanish according to your current level
- Teachers: Minimum 2 rotating qualified teachers per week, more fun, more accents, better experience
- Course duration: Minimum 1, maximim 52 weeks
- After class activities: 3 weekly experiences included
- Class duration: 4 daily classes of 45 minutes each
2. Paella Cooking Class:
- Duration: from 16:00-19:30 approximately
- Course content: How to make an authentic Spanish Paella from the scratch. Interactive by actually all students cooking together under instructions of the teacher.
- Type of Paella: Seafood Paella and Vegetarian
- Teachers: 2 qualified teachers of the Instituto de Idiomas Ibiza
- Cooking level required: From 0 to professional. The teachers will involve you according to your level.
- Group size: 8-20 students approximately
- Paella class days in 2022:
- May 4th
- June 8th
- July 6th
- August 3rd
- September 7th
- October 5th
3. Accommodation (optional)
Choose between a single room in a shared apartment, a single room in a home stay and a single room in a hotel. See the options here.
How to book?
- Please choose the amount of weeks under “Weeks” and then click on “Book”. You will then see the enrolment form and you will also be able to make your payment by credit/debit card or bank transfer.
- We will send you the official booking confirmation within 24 hours (or the day after the weekend/public holiday).
- If you wish to add accommodation, we will coordinate the type and the reservation with you by email.
- Please also take into account our FAQ section below on this site.
For the specific Spanish language + Paella Cooking program, only the above mentioned dates are available. If you can’t make it for any of these dates, we recommend our Spanish course of 20 group lessons per week. It also includes great weekly activities and the same Spanish language classes.
Friday: Spare time for shopping etc.
Thursday: Pronunciation workshop “Trabalenguas”. Tong twister in Spanish providing a lot of fun and new knowledge about pronunciation in Spanish. Subject to change.
This is an adult program and most students from May to October are 30 years of age or older. Nevertheless, there are always some students between 18 and 30 and some students of 50 years or more age. It is a great mix of ages and nationalities which will allow you to be with likeminded people here in Ibiza.
The group classes start each Monday and you will improve your Spanish continuously. Each thursday a little progression test takes place to make sure that you are learning as planned. Each Monday you will be placed in a group according to your learning progress.
According to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) and the syllabus of the Instituto Cervantes, there is a relatively exact description of the contents of each language level. As an accredited language school, we teach all contents in a structured manner and with a practical approach. Please click on Levels and Objectives to see how many hours you need per level.
Please click on Spanish levels and Objectives to find a more detailed insight on how long it takes to reach your desired level and what the contents of each level look like.
The Spanish course consists of 20 group lessons per week. This 4 daily classes of 45 minutes each from 9.30-11.00 and from 11.15-12.45.
The Paella class is of approximately 3 1/2 hours on a wednesday afternoon.
The Instituto de Idiomas Ibiza uses course books according to the Instituto Cervantes developed especially for intensive course in Spain. The course book’s objective is to teach the Spanish language with the best possible methodology and we enrich them with extra materials, class audios and internet resources.
Yes, the starting dates for beginners are the same as the starting dates for this program. Just let us know upon booking that you are a complete beginner in Spanish and we won’t ask you to take our level test. We will place you in a beginners group straight away.
Yes. Each students receives a course certificate after completion and a minimum assistance of 80% of the classes.
Our academic coordinators are highly qualified and will analyse in details your level test results as well as your weekly self evaluation. According to the results you will be placed in the best group for your level. In case, on the first day, you have the feeling that the level is too difficult or too easy, please let us know. We will test you again and place you in a group which feels right for you.
The minimum duration you can choose for this program is 1 week and the maximum is 2 weeks although the Paella Cooking Class only takes place in the first week. If you want to take a longer course, you can just book our 20 lessons/week or 30 lessons/week course on top. You may join this course from any Monday between the end of April and the end of October.
This course is available for either 1 week or 2 weeks. The price would be as follows:
50€, enrolment fee
235€, 1 week, Spanish course, 20 lessons/week, including the Paella Cooking Class and 3 leisure experiences/week
15€, material fee (includes your own book and extra materials)
300€, total for 1 week
50€, enrolment fee
590€, 2 weeks, Spanish course, 20 lessons/week, including the Paella Cooking Class and 3 leisure experiences/week (295€ per week, the more weeks you book, the cheaper it gets)
30€, material fee (includes your own book each 1 1/2 weeks and extra materials, 15€/week)
670€, total for 2 weeks
- On this webseite:
- Choose the duration under “Weeks” and add the weeks to the cart
- Type in your personal details
- To checkout pay with your credit card through Paypal (you don´t need a Paypal account)
- By email:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will send you the enrolment form
- Make the payment and we will confirm the course
During the booking of your course, we will discuss the accommodation with you and help you with the booking. It is very simple.
1 Week, 2 Weeks