205,00€ – 380,00€
- Spanish intensive course + Paella cooking class
- For students aged 30+ (most participants are between 30 and 70 years young)
- Choose durations between 1 and 2 weeks
- Additional information
General Spanish in groups exclusively for adult students aged around 30 years or over. Includes a complete Paella cooking class.
This is our general Spanish course specifically designed for students over 30 years of age. The objective is to give more mature students with a certain life and work experience the opportunity learn in a stimulating and relevant environment. Our proven communicative and practical methodology focused mainly on speaking and listening and also on reading and writing.
General Spanish 20 group lessons per week
- General Spanish according to your current level
- Minimum 2 rotating teachers per week, more fun, more accents, better experience
- 20 lessons per week
- Available all year round
- Start dates 2021: May 3rd, June 7th, July 5th, August 2nd, September 6th, October 4th
- 3 weekly after class activities included
- Group size = 6 students average, maximum 10
- Class duration: 4 daily classes of 45 minutes each
- Timetable: 9:30 – 11:15 and 11:30 – 12:45, from Monday to Friday
- Paella cooking class: Learn to make Paella from the scratch and enjoy it afterwards with group and the teacher
- Levels: From absolute beginners to B2. The course is not suitable for students with C1 or C2 levels. For those students we recommend private classes and they can also book the Paella cooking class.
1 Week, 2 Weeks, 3 Weeks, 4 Weeks, Extra Week