205,00€ – 380,00€
- Spanish intensive course + Paella cooking class
- For students aged 30+ (most participants are between 30 and 70 years young)
- Choose durations between 1 and 2 weeks
- Additional information
Worried about the age of your class mates? Will they all be 18 or younger?
No worries, the average age in the school is over 30 years all year round. From approximately mid-june until mid-september we also have younger ages among our students between 18 and 30.
If you prefer to make sure that all students will be between 30 and more than 50 years of age and you want to enjoy our authentic Paella cooking class, then choose our
General Spanish in groups exclusively for adult students aged around 30 years or over. Includes a complete Paella cooking class.
This is our general Spanish course specifically designed for students over 30 years of age. The objective is to give more mature students with a certain life and work experience the opportunity learn in a stimulating and relevant environment. Our proven communicative and practical methodology focused mainly on speaking and listening and also on reading and writing.
General Spanish 20 group lessons per week
- General Spanish according to your current level
- Paella cooking class: Learn to make Paella like the locals and enjoy it afterwards with the group and the teacher
- Minimum 2 rotating teachers per week, more fun, more accents, better experience
- 20 lessons per week
- Available all year round
- Start dates 2021: May 3rd, June 7th, July 5th, August 2nd, September 6th, October 4th
- 3 weekly after class activities included
- Group size = 6 students average, maximum 10
- Class duration: 4 daily classes of 45 minutes each
- Timetable: 9:30 – 11:15 and 11:30 – 12:45, from Monday to Friday
- Levels: From absolute beginners to B2. The course is not suitable for students with C1 or C2 levels. For those students we recommend private classes and they can also book the Paella cooking class.
1 Week, 2 Weeks, 3 Weeks, 4 Weeks, Extra Week