85,00€ – 97,00€
- Spanish semi-intensive course
- 10 lessons per week
- Choose durations between 1 and 15 weeks
- Additional information
General Spanish 10 group lessons per week
- General Spanish according to your current level
- 10 lessons per week
- Available from 31.5.2021 until 20.9.2021
- 3 weekly after class activities included
- Group size = 6 students average, maximum 10
- Maximum duration 15 weeks
- Start dates: Every Monday
- Class duration: 2 daily classes of 45 minutes each
- Timetable: 9:30 – 11:00, 11:15-12:45
- Levels: From A1 to B2. The course is not suitable for beginners starting from scratch. For those students we recommend our course of 20 lessons per week.
The average age of our students is approximately 32 years. During the most part of the year, our students are somewhere between 25 and 50 years old. During the summer months in july and august, there are also additionally students between 18 and 22 years approximately as this is the time of the xear when they can travel. For this reason there a little more students at the school between May and October in comparison to the rest of the year when there are a little less students.
The group classes start each Monday and you will improve your Spanish continuously. Each thursday a little progression test takes place to make sure that you are learning as planned. Each Monday you will be placed in a group according to your learning progress.
According to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) and the syllabus of the Instituto Cervantes, there is a relatively exact description of the contents of each language level. As an accredited language school, we teach all contents in a structured manner and with a practical approach. Please click on Levels and Objectives to see how many hours you need per level.
In our course course of 10 group lessons per week, you will finish one book per 3 weeks approximately.
The Spanish course of 10 group lessons per week consists of 2 daily classes of 45 minutes each. Either from 9.30-11.00 or from 11.15-12.45. We will inform you upon booking the course.
This course type is typicall not suitabel for complete beginners but yes for almost beginners. For complete beginners starting from scratch we recommend the course of 20 group lessons per week of private lessons.
The Instituto de Idiomas Ibiza uses course books according to the Instituto Cervantes developed especially for intensive course in Spain. The course book’s objective is to teach the Spanish language with the best possible methodology and we enrich them with extra materials, class audios and internet ressources.
- On this webseite:
- Choose the duration and add the weeks to the cart
- Type in your personal details
- To checkout pay with your credit card through Paypal (you don´t need a Paypal account)
- By email:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will send you the enrolment form
- Make the payment and we will confirm the course
During the booking of your course, we will discuss the accommodation with you and help you with the booking. It is very simple.
- the classes as described
- the leisure activities ¡Vive en Español!, 3 weekly activities
- 1 progression test per week
- the level test
- usage of the self-learning room and library
- free wi-fi at the school
- a course certificate
This class requires certain logistics. We have to coordinate the teacher and the place and buy the ingredients accordingly. You can cancel free of charge 72 hours in advance. If you cancel less than 72 hours in advance we can’t refund you.
Yes. Each students receives a course certificate after completion and a minimum assistance of 80% of the classes.
Our academic coordinators are highly qualified and will analyse in details your level test results as well as your weekly self evaluation. According to the results you will be placed in the best group for your level. In case, on the first day, you have the feeling that the level is too difficult or too easy, please let us know. We will test you again and place you in a group which feels right for you.
The minimum duration you can choose is 1 week. You may join this course from any Monday between May 31st until September 20th. It finished on September 24th.
1 Week, 2 Weeks, 3 Weeks, 4 Weeks, Extra Week