Spanish courses in Ibiza in the only school accredited by Instituto Cervantes on the island of Ibiza. Intensive courses, conversation classes, DELE exam preparation courses and executive courses. Please click below for more information.
English courses with native speaker and bilingual teachers in Ibiza. English intensive courses, extensive English courses, private classes, executive courses, preparation courses for Cambridge and Trinity as well as other oficial exams. Please click to see the course offer.
German, French, Russian, Italian and Catalan in Ibiza. With qualified and experienced teachers. Please click to see all course options.
The Instituto de Idiomas is the first international language school with programmes of Spanish as a foreign language in Ibiza and is accredited by Instituto Cervantes. It is located in a privileged location right in the centre of Ibiza Town. With a huge amount of experience and programmes being offered, the school has become the main reference in education on the island of Ibiza.
Language school in Ibiza in Google Street View 360º
Click on the image to take a 360º walk through our school!
Video of the school
- It was my first time on a study tour and I am very satisfied and enthusiastic. Unfortunately I was only at the school for 1 week, and I think 2-4 weeks would have been the ideal. The shared apartment was also very good. I really liked the course and it really helped improve my Spanish. The teachers make great efforts and they are always willing to help.Verena, 27 años de Frankfurt am Main, Alemania
- I have problems with my listening. I think it's me not understanding Spanish :-). On the other hand the course was super! I will be back next year. THANK YOU!Domininik, 31 años de Viena, Austria
- Both teachers were very nice and adapt to the students' needs. They complement each other because they teach in different ways. Very professional and they motivate students.Klaus, 71 años, Nürnberg, Alemania
- A very good and useful course! The course was very easily applied (in restaurants, in the stores, the street, with the people).Larissa, 41 años de Basel, Suiza
- In general, this is a very fun course. The learning rhythm is good. On top of this I took two private lessons that were very useful to improve my pronunciation.The school has a very nice and professional atmosphere that is great.Federico, 24 años de Bologna, Italia
- The facilities are excellent, the teachers are very good and the experience is very enjoyable. Thank you!Sasha, 42 años de Moscú, Rusia
- I love the school, and the teachers are super good.Katarzina, 29 años de Cracovia, Polonia